Pages

Christmas Presents

I'm working on Christmas presents this weekend.

One thing we do, and I'm not spoiling a surprise because we do the same thing every year, is make photo-books of the kids for their Godparents.

I use kodakgallery.com and was very pleasantly surprised by their new "smartFIT" program that puts all your photos on pages by date and time.  So they are pretty darn close to where I want them from the get go!  I move a few things around, pick a few different layouts, add a few captions and I am good. to. go!

So anyway, looking at all these pictures of my kids has me all amazed at how big they are.

A year ago this weekend Lily and preggo Me(-o) were in Cali picking out a tree with my parents.

Discussing the merits of a good Christmas tree.

David's in this picture too! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally amazes me how fast she's grown up. Dave too for that matter. And I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PRESENT! It's my favorite part of the year now! <3