Pages

Craft Overload!

So this fabulous poppy fabric arrived in the mail yesterday!!!

I'm so excited!

Now to just finish one of my many other projects, so I can get to this one. ;) (I mentioned yesterday that I hadn't had the energy to craft, which by no means should be interpreted as not having projects lined up!)



It's hard to see in this photo, but those are slightly different blues and I am trying to decide to go with the more vivid looking at the right, or the more subdued left.



What do you think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Beth said...

I think I like the subdued blue a little better.

And you are out of control with the rag rug, but I can't wait to see it finished.

Also, is my bracelet on that list?
(hint, hint, wink, wink) ;)

Meagan said...

My vote is for the vivid. I love the pop of colors (especially this time of year).

Anonymous said...

Go with the one on the left!

Anonymous said...

I vote for vivid right!

Anonymous said...

Left, even though I know it doesn't matter now.