Pages

Whew!

I had to take Lil to the commissary this afternoon because we have a threat of snow tonight and we were in need of milk.  I figured it was better to get out there and do it now, than drag the girl out in the snow tomorrow.

A) I didn't realize it was "payday" today and the commissary was a zoo.  See, Monday is President's Day and thus we are paid today....

2) I am crowded.  Lifting Lil is enough to cause a Braxton-Hicks contraction these days... pushing a cart and collecting groceries was so much fun!

I'm tired and going to go lie down on the couch now.

3 comments:

Ells said...

good job, Sara!!!

Kim said...

wow! yeah we got the snow storm here today and it is still coming down. I have made the mistake of "payday" shopping a time or two without thinking and man did I hate the line at checkout. well love the page and I am working on getting one started...I figured I just need to go ahead and do it :) hope you guys stay warm up there with all the snow!

Anonymous said...

It was 58 here today - so many people say they hate Ft. Bliss, but I think it is just to keep it a secret because I love it here! Random ? - have you started potty training Lil?