Pages

A Little Bit Sad

We found out today that we didn't get selected for the Joint Chiefs Internship that Jacob applied for. Sucks being in limbo and not knowing what our next assignment will be. Especially because most of the fellas that came back with Jake have either already moved on or know where they will be headed soon.

Oh! And I bought tickets to Cali (for Christmas) and it cost way too crazy much for just three seats and I feel yucky about it! :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Not a good day, sorry about it all. I know that I was bummed when we learned that GWU was suddenly a no go and we were stuck in limbo while Mike's classmates moved on. Being a military wife is hard and this is one of the harder parts. I will send out wishes that you are put where you will be happiest.

Beth said...

We're in limbo too and it stinks. Especially when we're supposed to make decisions for Februray, and a friend who, who isn't going anywhere until JULY got their orders last month. Sigh...