Pages

Safety Girl

...and her sidekick Mellow Boy.



Safety Girl has a Thomas helmet (and knee pads) back at my parents' house, mostly because they have ATVs, but she wears it to ride her tricycle too. Who am I kidding? She wears it ALL the time.

So what did we have to do our first day back in NC? Go out to get Lil a helmet! Which she promptly wore through the commissary and then to lunch.

And then there's her sidekick Mellow Boy, who is so serious and deadpan that it pains me when people try to flirt with him in public. If he does not deem them worthy of a smile I almost feel like I should be apologizing.

Of course, his alter ego Dave don't-put-me-down-or-I'll-scream shows up the moment we get home.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

cute hat mellow Dave... :)

Beth said...

Better to have Mellow Boy around when you're out and about than Dave don't-put-me-down-or-I'll-scream. That kid's not usually fun to have with you when you're out trying to get things done. :)