Pages

Well, we thought we were getting our bedroom furniture...

So, I finally gave in and order the potterybarn furniture I had been coveting for the bedroom. A queen size bed and two dressers - a wide one for me and a tall one for Jake. I got a call from the delivery company and they said they had my potterybarn furniture, could they deliver it on Monday... that was yesterday. So they show up yesterday evening with my dresser and two boxes with the bed in it and left. Jacob and I were a little confused but could understand (sort of) since the potterybarn website said his dresser shipped later. But somethings still nagged at me, I really thought they were supposed to put the bed together for us. So we got started building only to find that there was a box missing... we had side rails and a foot board but no headboard! So I called the delivery truck to find out if they forgot to leave a box. NO! Turns out they knew it was missing (but said nothing) and said they would deliver it when it came.

So I called the potterybarn representative that is tracking our order. She was aghast that they had delivered a partial order and apologized for the situation. (The rest of the order should arrive to the delivery company this Thursday.) So I asked, when they come are they supposed to build the bed or are we... and she adamantly said they are.

In summation, I sadly cannot show you pictures of my new bedroom furniture yet. :( Oh well. Maybe next week.

No comments: