Pages

Pattern for Beth

Lots of white you say? I love this shell pattern stitch for crochet. Chain any multiple of three and get started.

PATTERN STITCH (multiple of 3 sts)
-Row 1: 2 dc in 3rd ch from hook, * skip 2 ch, 1 sc and 2 dc in next ch; rep from * across, ending with skip 2 ch, 1 sc in last ch. Ch 2, turn.
-Row 2: 2 dc in first sc, * skip 2 dc, 1 sc and 2 dc in next sc; rep from * across, ending with 1 sc in top of t-ch. Ch 2, turn. Rep Row 2 for pat.


Oh, and I am making the sweater for me in the same color as the picture... I think it will look good with most jeans/pants/skirts I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth (and Sara, too)!
Since you don't have enough "leftover" yarn for a "good-sized blanket', you can make each of you small hexagons a little larger with one main color. The main color makes it easier to sew the pieces together, too. My mom always uses black and has made each of her kids and many of her grandkids their own "Grandma Peter" afgan. Hey maybe you could use the white yarn you have!

How's the dilemma of getting Deacon to sleep in Zeke's room going? I like the idea of putting Deacon down first and letting him fuss, but you have to be persistent and consistent 'cause it could take a number of nights for Deacon to get the idea. I'm remembering way back when - when Sara was about 6-8 months old and didn't want to go back to her crib after her 3:00 am nursing! I ended up standing by the crib for a number of nights to pat her until she fell asleep - Ouch! I think she turned out okay though!

I enjoy keeping up with your blog!
The Walter family is added to my prayer list!

Vera Headd (Lily's gramma))