Pages

I don't know if I told you, but...

Jacob takes over A Co, 1-508th PIR (That's parachute infantry regiment; aren't you proud of me?) on Friday morning at 11:00. That means I get to be an FRG leader. (Yes, I use "get" loosely.) I'm meeting some of the ladies of A Co tonight for dinner tonight, and would you believe it, I'm a bit nervous. I have the beginings of a headache, Lily is being very clingy and I'm in that place where I just wish it was time to get ready and go, so I can just get it over with. Know what I mean?

Anywho, keep us both in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the headache is the paint fumes, LOL ;)! I'm very proud of Lily's fancy wall and you, too. I had to show everyone at work!
Guess what? We don't have satellite internet yet, but we have DISH! Coming into the 21st century finally ;)!
God bless you, you'll do just fine at your meeting tonight.
Kiss Lily and Jacob for me!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope that it all went well! I LOVE Lily's room - so impressed with the painting! We just hung a few things up and we've been here since August! The new pics are great too.