Pages

The one when Lily got her hairs cut.

On the 20th of August little Miss Lily had her first hair cut. No, we didn't have any tears. And, no, I didn't save a lock. :p

Her hair was so long in the back! And the place where babies tend to rub their hair off while lying on the floor was missing, so there was a big "step" in the middle. I think she looked like she was sporting a baby mullet. At any rate I had hoped to do it before her baptism but poor Nancy, our friend who cuts my hair, had hurt her arm. So we made a special trip after the baptism to see Nancy and get Lil's hair trimmed. It looked sooooo much better when she was done.

Sadly, Lily is in need again... and we won't be anywhere near California until December. :(




1 comment:

Beth said...

You could always come down to Oklahoma and I could cut Lily's hair for you. After all, I am a semi-professional cosmopolitan, I mean, cosmetologist. :)