Pages

What a day!

It's not even 2:00 yet and we have had a very busy morning. It all started with yogurt for breakfast. Yes, I realize her hair is in her eyes.
Then there was the half an hour of crying because someone did not want to take their nap.... This is the colapsed-on-the-stuffed-animals pose that is getting to be pretty popular around here.

Next up on our list of things to do today, make a liar out of mommy. This is what happened when Lily went for the tree and pulled off a bright red apple, I think she really thought she could eat it. Nope, just paint all over the face. (Note the lovely bruise under her left eye... there was a fight with the coffee table a few days ago.)
Ah, time for some chores. Laundry anyone? Look familiar? How many of you Mommies are smiling and nodding?

And then for the really fun stuff, Lil and I in our matching aprons, whipping up a batch of gingerbread. She just went down for her afternoon nap, so we will have to cut them out and bake them later, but we'll be sure to post pics.

3 comments:

Ells said...

I love the one of you two in matching aprons, and just sigh happily, thinking of you making gingerbread together. What a fun mommy you are!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm assuming you made these - do you sell them? hint hint

Ells said...

Great pot-cleaning tips, Sara! Thanks! I boiled vinegar and it got all but a tiny, stubborn strip of the burned-ness off. :) Yay! I have my favorite pot back!