Pages

Bummed

So I was looking forward to making my new blog background for Christmas. I stole many precious moments when Lil wasn't looking, and enjoyed learning more about my Photoshop, crafting away a new background. And, as usual, I went to photobucket to upload my image file so I could link it to the blog. Apparently photobucket has recently decided to charge membership for those who wish to have files that large hosted on their site. :( All that work for nothing....

So instead, I popped over to thecutestblogontheblock.com to find a premade background. If you dropped in yesterday it was quite red around here... too much for me. So today I am trying again with a premade in green.

In my own little perfect world it would have looked like this:

There, now all that work wasn't for nothing!

Off topic... I did manage to figure out how I screwed up the whole comments thing... they seem to be working fine, once again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first choice would've been the green, too, but I liked the red one alot! Any hoo can I please have the family photo from the top of the blog page for my desktop on my laptop?
15 days and counting! :)
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh I like it. Love that place too. They have some cute stuff.

Oh and on the bokeh stuff you sent me on my blog...I would love to try that. I had this idea of doing it in a yellow ribbon for military. But it will probably be a while before I attempt that :)

Beth said...

Yay for fixing your comments section. I thought about going back to all the ones I wanted to comment on originally, but I'm not sure I'm up to that. Feeling a bit lazy today, if you know what I mean. So, here's a quick overview of what might have been said...

to your blog about me - "Wahoo! I feel so loved, and I think YOU are awesome!"

to Lily dancing (and crawling) - "You go girl!" and/or "Look out Momma, it's all over now. :)"

to you doing a meme - "Yay! I love it when people play along with me."

And I think that's all...consider me caught up. :)