Pages

Back to Normal

The house is quiet tonight.  All our visitors are gone.  Gramma was the last to leave this afternoon.  It feels like it's been a crazy busy month since David arrived, though I know we haven't done much of anything.  That's right.... I said month... my son is already a month old.  Oh, how time flies.


Jacob left Saturday morning after a lovely R&R and paternity leave that gave him 25 days at home.  We did a whole lot of nothing, just the way we like it.  :)

My dad and my brother came out with Mom for a long weekend and then Mom stayed another week to help out.  God Bless Her!  She held one child while I delt with the other, kept them out of the kitchen so I could cook (oh how I do enjoy cooking) folded my laundry and even cleaned my microwave.

It's quiet tonight...  maybe too quiet.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm sad with you. I hope you're not too exhausted being on your own. Even though I'm sure the trip would be more stress than it's worth, you're more than welcome to stay at our house for a while.