Pages

Furniture

Do you remember the lovely pottery barn cabinet I finally let myself buy?  I owed you a picture of it in place.  And since my pottery barn buffet arrived yesterday, I figured now was a good time. :-)

Please excuse the crafting mess.  Yes, we now have out both sewing machines!  But it's not just me, Amy is sewing too!  She's making a semi-home made quilt and I am making cloth napkins.

And my new little buffet sits nicely in the corner, happy to hide whatever random thing I throw inside.  The drawers are already full of office supplies.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Love the cherry blossoms on top of the hutch.

Angee's Blog said...

wow! its really gorgeous! LOVE! you and amy have got yourselves a lil sweatshop going! hehe.

Gramma V said...

Don't forget to post the finished projects! We want to see ;)!

Gramma V said...

Don't forget to post the finished projects! We want to see ;)!