Pages

A bit of this and that

So I have more pics to share :) Gramma, Papa and Uncle Jake came to visit. and then they left, boo. And the girl has been up to her usual tricks.... plus one more.

Okay ladies, did any of your little ones think it was funny to force a burp? Lily has discovered her new "talent." When she burps after nursing she remebers that she can "make" this happen and forces it a couple more times. Which is all well and fine.... except that she causes herself to spit up chunks. Not my favorite activity. I am officially soliciting advice.

And now for some photos:

"It's too hot" Lily with Grammy

Lily with Gramma again

"What is she doing to me?" Lily with Papa Jim in the pool.
Lily now "washes" her own face.
Jake and Jake - "playing"
CousinMia picked this toy for Lily."cheese""See my pretty barrettes?"Gamer in training

All dressed up for Victoria Torres' birthday party.

"Wheeeeeeee!"

Miss Ellie gave Lily this dress.... many, many compliments.

That's all for now... Have a Nice Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry sister, don't remember my kids doing such a thing!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on your child... she is SOOOOOO edible. LOL. I mean, those cheeks make me smile every time I bring up your blog.
Love you guys,

Tiff

Ells said...

She looks adorable in everything you put her in, Sara! I'm catching up on your blog... and just now realizing that half of my Schw. acquaintances are posting faithfully!