Pages

Procrastination

The little monster is alseep... for now. What should I be doing, you ask? I should be putting things in order before the movers come on Monday. I should be packing our bags for California. (We fly there next Friday.) I should be making a list or pile or something of the things I want to go in the cars to North Carolina on Thursday. But instead I am writing to you. Huh; go figure.

I did get some laundry done this morning, and ran the dishwasher and put away the dishes. That counts for something right? I started to put aside my clothes to take to Cali and began sorting through the HUGE pile of things I wish I could take with me for Lily. She and I are sharing a bag, since it costs a whopping 25 dollars to check a second bag one way! (She doesn't have her own ticket.) That's 50 bucks when it's all said and done! Heck, I was able to buy a second pack-n-play for that much and am leaving our current one in the car. But I digress... (How can I really digress, this is a ramble?) Lily will very likely take up some space in her Daddy's bag too. How can she take up so much space when she is the smallest of the three of us!?! I dunno, but I sure think she is cute!







No comments: