Pages

The one where Lily tells you all about it.

Tonight we let Lily try a little smashed banana after she finished nursing. I know she's not quite four months old yet, but she is showing all the signs of being interested in and ready for food. All these changes! Oh my goodness! But at least we got some darn cute video out of the deal... It's just a little clip but she must have been going for a good three minutes before I thought to turn the camera on her. warning: there is no eating involved, just a whole lot of talking about it! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too precious! She's a talker just like her Mama!
Suggestion: You might want to use a bib next time you try banana. Boy, do I remember the stains!
Gramma

Sara said...

tx Gramma, lol, I remembered to put a bib on her... her outfits are just too cute to ruin!