Pages

Four Month Well Baby


Lily had her well baby exam yesterday. I am happy to report she is leveling out. :) Lil weighs 14lb 10oz putting her in the 75th percentile for weight. Matched by her 75th percentile height of 25inches. Maybe she'll be taller than mommy! Yay! Her head hasn't grown much, 16.25 inches, which is in the 50th percentile. My theory is that this is why people think she is so big lately... her head doesn't match the rest of her, making her look more like a little "person" than a baby. I had to laugh at the lady in line behind me at the clinic... she thought Lily was 18mo old! Even better than that though... Lil spent most of the appointment in just her diaper and the nurses kept refering to her as "him." Guess next time I'll have to put her in pigtails. She has been cleared to start solids whenever we are ready... hear that Grammy... the mess is comin' in eleven days!

No comments: