Pages

Meme away everybody!



Okay, so I was curious and had to check out what the sixth picture in my sixth file was. Alas, the sixth folder only had 4 pictures in it, so I doubled back and you get to view #2! This past July, my three sisters and I convinced our husbands and kids to go camping together at Morro Bay! Actually, this was our second trip, but last summer only three of us girls went. Next summer, maybe we can convince my brother and sister-in-law with their three girls, too! This picture shows my sister, Helen and I with 7 of the Huerta cousins. Our sister, Monica is standing to the back with the baseball cap on. Our youngest sister, Amy, is the photographer. My son, Jake, was there but didn't make the shot. My girls, Sara and Stevie, have lives of their own and didn't join us. Pretty good looking family, I think! ;)
Oh yeah, and for those of you who think I should have used the last picture since there wasn't six . . .
. . . meet the brothers-in-law: Scott, Kim, Fred, and Jim!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey I know those people!!!

Looking good. Maybe someday we'll make it to a camp out... probably not (after all, it is camping)... but maybe.