Pages

Cali!

We made it! We got in at about midnight last night and are still trying to adjust our internal clocks. Poor Lily doesn't know if she is coming or going. I think she grazed all day long, not knowing if it was snack time or meal time or what.

The weather here is gorgeous! There was a nice light breeze all day long and the humidity is nothing like in North Carolina! I hear its supposed to get warmer for the next few days but I'm not complaining, since it at least gets cool enough over night to sleep with the windows open. :)

My sister came up from Yosemite for the night, for Father's Day and to see Lil. So we are enjoying her company. Hope to have some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to Yosemite? It was one of my favorite trips so far! Have fun in Cali - so jealous you're there. Happy Father's Day to Jacob:)