Pages

Dear Gramma Vera,


Dear Gramma Vera,

Guess what? It's getting closer to the day when I will come to your house. Mom says 10 more days.

I'm going to bring a few of my favorite toys, like my magna-doodle and my stacking cups, and some of my favorite books. I hope you have some great stories to introduce to me too!

Gramma can you please have mini-nilla wafers, blueberries and yogurt when I come. I also like dried mango for a special treat.

Oh and I can't wait to show you how much I love to dance!

Love,
Lily

1 comment:

Beth said...

You know, every time I open my bloglines these days to see what blogs I follow have updated, I think to myself, "Man, I have no idea what I'm going to do if/when Sara decides she's done blogging every day. I will really miss seeing "The White Stuff" in bold print. Then I go about my business. Just thought I'd share that with you.