Pages

Travel Plans

Its going to be that time again....

Block Leave.


Just 13 short days and we'll be on an airplane to California! After all the fun Lil and I had flying back from Oklahoma I learned that Lily really does need her own seat on the plane. So we'll be toting the car-seat with us... yes, we are that family.

I'm excited to be heading to California and to visit friends and family, but sadly block leave means Jacob is getting ready to go. He heads to Afghanistan sometime mid-August. Gosh that is sneaking up quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be right there with you girl! Enjoy your time, it goes by too darn fast!!! Have a safe trip!

Beth said...

It IS creeping up, wow.

Would you want to borrow our seatbelt things we have for the boys for when we fly? We aren't going anywhere any time soon and they are super small and super easy. Just let me know and I'll have Josh mail one to you.