Pages

Beth

I started blogging b/c Beth had a lovely blog. And we all know I want to be like Beth when I grow up.

She does it so well. Not like me and my little posts... "here's what happened" and have a picture or twelve. She manages to actually get her thoughts down in writing and actually tell you a story. I am jealous of her mad skills.

If you don't know, November is National Blog Posting Month, aka NaBloPoMo, in which Beth is participating. I am thouroughly enjoying reading about her two (three if you count Josh) boys and of course her own adventures every day. Yay Beth, you rock! Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us. :)

Beth gave me and Lily the sweetest Christmas/going away/ baby shower gift last year. A hand made Nativity from Poland. This post is actually just an excuse to share another (yes, another random) picture.

We love you Beth.


No comments: