Pages

Keeping one step ahead

Last week, not a day after I covered all the plugs in our living/dinning room , Lily began to crawl. You'd think it would take some practice... the crawling I mean. One day she couldn't do it, and then the next day she was all over the place. I can't think of anything I learn that fast. I can just imagine trying to learn to water ski (or something unlike me like that) and doubt I'd be anywhere near proficient the very next day!

At any rate, just this week, Lil has started pulling up on the coffee table and couches. She promptly falls back down... well, less promptly today, now that I think about it... but she pulls up none-the-less. She has way more strength than balance! ;) So I figured I better get that crib dropped down pretty soon. Procrastinating as usual, I went to check on her during her nap today, only to find her kneeling at the rail, eyes just above her little hands. Soooooo... I went straight for the tool box and put that baby down.

My goal for this weekend? Maybe I can get all the cabinet locks installed in the kitchen.

No comments: