Pages

Doing a Meme

According to Urban Dictionary, the fourth definition for the word "meme" is "in blogspeak, an idea that is spread from blog to blog."

My friend, Beth, did this particular meme on her site and invited us to do the same. (Sorry I never posted where I blog from Beth.) The rules are as follows:

Go to your sixth picture folder
Select the sixth picture
Tell the story behind the picture

Since I have a billion pictures of Lily you can bet who will be in the photo. My folders are alphabetized by month, so our picture comes from April:


This is my mom and I (no resemblance or anything) with little Lily out for a day of baseball watching. My brother, Jake, was playing for his high school team. Let me see... that would make Lily 23 days old in this picture.

What's the sixth picture in the sixth photo folder on your computer?

No comments: