Pages

Lily's New Bed

Lil got a big bed today! She spent all afternoon asking to play, "Nap? Nap?"

She almost had me convinced she wanted to sleep in it tonight.  I asked her where she wanted to go to sleep, the crib or the bed? And she said the bed.  About a minute after I left the room she cried out for me, so I went in and sat on the floor next to the bed and rubbed her back for about five minutes until she sat up and said, "Hold you."  So I reminded her it was bedtime and put her in the crib. 

Not a bad start when you consider I hadn't planned on asking her to try it out until we get back from our holiday travels.


Since this pic is a little risque...


...here is proof she was wearing a diaper.

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Good Job Lily. Daddy is proud of you for trying out the new bed. Love you!

Daddy

Anonymous said...

I'm avoiding this like the plague. Although I think Meg will have an easier time than Wes, I just remember sleepless nights and I want to wait until after the holidays too. I guess I should have Brian show me how to take the crib apart and convert it before he leaves next week! She is getting so big and is adorable!