Pages

Spa Day

My husband gave me a gift certificate to a spa.

For our anniversay.

In July.

Of 2009.


But today I finally put it to good use, and boy is he lucky I didn't know what I was missing or he might be out a whole lot of money.

I was reluctant to use the day care at the spa and just couldn't see really relaxing while constantly waiting for someone to come get me that my child was screaming/hungry/misbehaving/whatever. But today Jacob had the day off and so I was able to leave the kiddos home with him and be pampered with mind at ease.

I had my first facial ever.  Quite nice.

And a lovely glycolic peel pedicure.  Can't remember the last time my feet felt so soft.

And the food, smoothie and wine were delicious!

If you've never done it, may I suggest you don't wait as long as I did?


And then to top it all off... I got to go running my errands by myself!  And came home to Jake and Lily cooking dinner!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, that sounds so nice...I'd love to have a day like that.

Ells said...

Oh it sounds great! I take it you recommend Renaissance? :)