Pages

Harry Potter

My friend Amy called me early this afternoon. She was bored, her afternoon plans had fallen through. She asked if I wanted her to watch Lily so Jake and I could do something.

Sweet!

Jacob and I got to go see the lastest Harry Potter movie this afternoon. I liked it. :) I won't say anything... you know, in case you've never read them and just might get around to it someday. But I will say I really enjoyed myself.

What a neat and unxpected treat my friend gave me. Thanks Amy!

Now I'm off to go re-read the last two books in the HP series... again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy and Brittany are at the movies, watching Harry Potter right now. Danielle and I aren't much into HP, but they are...so my feelings weren't hurt to bow out of this one...ha ha.

Glad you enjoyed it and got an afternoon out!

Lisa

Julie Danielle said...

I got to see it last night too! I also really enjoyed it :)