Pages

Lily's Announcement

In case you can't read that t-shirt... it says Big Sister.

Yes, that's right... I'm pregnant. And I've known (for sure) for three whole weeks and didn't tell you! Can you believe it? I actually kept a secret!

But since I got to see all my family in person over the weekend and made my announcement to them, I can tell you now and not be afraid of spoiling it if they read the blog.

I had my first OB intake appointment this morning. You know, the one where you get to do the health and genetic histories and all the lovely blood tests. Yuck! And I tentatively have an appt with an NP on July 30th. I say tentative because I haven't decided if we want to leave for a marriage retreat that day.

Anyway... This baby is due in late February, just right so that Lil and I can fly home and back at Christmas, lol. We're so excited! And I'm so glad to finally be sharing it with you. :)

6 comments:

Ells said...

Wow, I know who to trust with a secret! :) Congratulations, Sara and Jacob!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Start sleeping now so you have a reserve:)

Beth said...

Wow! That is SO exciting. Congrats guys. I can't wait to tell Josh (assuming he hasn't read it himself yet). :)

Niki said...

Congrats!!! Welcome to the world of more than one kiddo!!! I agree with Kelly....sleep now!!! :-) Hahahah! What great news! We're so happy for you guys!

Meagan said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I know you will enjoy every minute of it.

Julie Danielle said...

Congratulations!!!