Pages

Home Again, Home Again

Jiggity-Jig.

Well, temporary home anyway.  We're back in NorCal as of late this afternoon.  Still enjoying the holidays :) as we have just over another week here in Cali!

Not looking forward to the unpacking tomorrow.  Unpacking is my least favorite part of traveling... which is saying something, if you know anything about my travel anxiety.

I'm convinced Lil and I came back with more that we took with us.  The plan was to give all the gifts away and come home with a relatively empty car.  Not so much.  Clothes for Lil, clothes for David, lots of books and new toys and an immersion blender for me, somehow take up quite a bit of space.  We are blessed with an embarrassment of riches.

Now... how to get it all back to North Carolina.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Market to Market - Love that BOOK! And we do a jig during jiggity jig. Glad the holiday was great!

Julie Danielle said...

We had to ship a ton home from our trip to CA. It was crazy! I hope you have a safe flight.

Julie Danielle said...

Maybe someday we can be in Northern California at the same time :)