Pages

Merry Christmas, Jacob

It's no easy thing, decided what to get a deployed hubby for Christmas.  What does he really need, want or will he use?  Will he have to drag it back with him?  Have I sent enough sweets and goodies?

So this year I was struck with a bit of genius. :)  I went last week, without telling Jacob, to get a 3D/4D ultrasound done.  And since I couldn't wait to share it with him... he's now seen it... and I can share it with you too!

So here he is, our David James:





And here's a bit of the 4D I edited down to send to him:



I was sad to think that I wouldn't be able to see his reaction to seeing his baby boy for the first time.  But Jake's 1SG came to my rescue... he and his wife are having a little boy too (come May) and Jacob was tricked into watching the video... which Mike kindly recorded for me.



Merry Christmas, Jake. We love you.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Merry Christmas to you too Honey. Thank you for the present. It was a nice surprise. I can't wait to meet David. Love you!

Jake

Linda said...

Aw, so wonderful! David looks like a cutie pie; just like his sister!

Anonymous said...

My nephew is David James too!