Pages

365!!!

I feel like I should have something profound to say... but I don't.

Woo-Whoo! I made it.  You know, with some slacking-cheater days of photos or excuses thrown in for good measure.

I've never been one to enjoy journaling and just the other day someone asked me, wasn't my blog just like an online journal?  That gave me pause, and I had to think about it a second.  I would not have been able to do Blog 365 if it had just been for myself.  I don't "journal" just for myself, I don't even feel like I have the right to call it journaling. But I am able to keep it up because I know that it keeps me and my little family closer to my friends and (larger) family.  I know my husband and my daughter's grammas feel like they know her thanks to the blog.  And I think my extended family feels that way too.

Having said that, I make no promises to blog for another 365 days, but I do feel like there is value to keeping it up.  And I send out blog-dust to my friends attempting (and thinking about attempting) a Blog 365 of their own.  I look forward to coming along for the ride!

4 comments:

Gramma Vera said...

Congratulations, Sara!
And Thank You!

Julie Danielle said...

I hope you keep it up :)

I started my first blog when I was pregnant with Daniel and I know how much it has helped the Grandma's and other family and friends feel connected to us.

Linda said...

You did it!!!

Thanks for the blog dust...I'm gonna need it. Gulp!

Beth said...

Yay Sara! I am so super impressed with you. You made it and that is awesome. I have thoroughly enjoyed going through this year with you and yours, and I look forward to all that's coming next. We love you guys!