Pages

Palmdale

Let me start with letting you know I actually got decent sleep last night and the night before. Mostly due to the fact that I used a sleep aide that first night, but so worth it. Thanks for asking, Ells.

Today was our first full day in Palmdale and we had lots of fun. We had breakfast out, the lot of us; me, my bro, Lil, my aunt and uncle and their three girls. And then we went out running errands, Walmart and Dillards. What a mix! We hung out this afternoon and finished the day with Mass.

All in all a very good day.

Here's a pic of Lily enjoying her "cold" at breakfast... otherwise known as ice:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Gramma Vera said...

Were you successful at Dillard's?
By the way, directly e-mail me the picture from yesterday's post, please. For some reason it won't load onto the blog page on my computer :( ?
We miss all the noise (oh, and you, too)!