Pages

Quick Hello

My sewing machine arrived yesterday, so I can't stay long... it beckons to me. :)

I just wanted to sum up the Baby David Pool, as it currently stands.  And of course, offer the opportunity to chime in to anyone else who feels game.

Gramma V only offered other birthdays to aim for.
Kaitlin (very generically) says "early"
February 23rd - from way up north in AK, Beth
February 27th - from cousin Lisa
February 28th - Aunt Linda and Gramma Dianna's birthdays
March 1st - from my friend Kelly
March 2nd - Jacob's guess and cousin Rebecca's birthday
March 7th - Great Gramma Peter's birthday
March 8th - My guess, w/o rhyme or reason
March 12th - Lily's Birthday

Jacob expects to be home March 1st-ish for his R&R. And my friend Amy is supposed to be my birth coach if Jacob is not here, but she is headed to Costa Rica with her hubby on his R&R on February 24th. Which leaves me about six days when I am coach-less, and if you subscribe to Murphy's Law....

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

to be more specific, i thought the 23rd... lol