Pages

Happy New Year!

I think Lil and I should ring in the New Year with the East Coast.  We never make it to midnight here in Cali. 

Lily had a great time dancing to the live band at the party we attended, but come 10:00-10:30 she started in on the "Hold you? Hold you?" wanting to be picked up.  Which I can only do so long before my back starts to hurt.  At 11:00 when the band took a break, I asked her if she wanted to go home and she lit right up, "Home?" and put her jacket on with no fuss. So Lil went to bed by a quarter after eleven I followed shortly, about a half hour later. 

I feel so old. :)





Oddly enough, I don't really care if I miss midnight.  It's always so anticlimactic for me.  The clock changes, a ball drops somewhere, and I have been given permission to go to bed.

1 comment:

Ells said...

Oh, permission to go to sleep - what a great way to say it! That's just how I feel when midnight rolls around!

Happy New Year, and great job on Blog365! It's been fun reading!