Pages

Waiting on My New Baby

No, I'm not talking about Baby David.

I'm talking about my new sewing machine!


 My old White (no pun intended) has seen better days and it was time to bite the bullet. 

After much internal debate (and Internet researching) I have decided to go with a computerized sewing machine... leagues above what my old mechanical machine can do.  The Brother 420 Project Runway Special Edition has 294 stitches including three alphabets for monogramming and ten different styles of button holes.  This thing even threads itself! And I couldn't find a bad review for it anywhere. (If you find one, please don't tell me.)

I was really torn because I'd love to someday have an embroidery machine.  However, today is just not that day. So I ordered it online yesterday and now I wait... should be here sometime between next Tuesday and Thursday.  :D

2 comments:

Beth said...

I ordered my new ice cream maker yesterday! We're so the same. Looks like we're waiting it out together. :)

Who's will show up first? The "race" is on.

Linda said...

Oooh, shiny! I'm in love with my Janome but it needs a visit to the shop. It won't do zig-zag or buttonholes any more. Can't wait to hear about your experiences with this machine!