Pages

What's in a Date?

According to the Nurse Practitioner I've been seeing I'm due February 28th.  Just one month from today!!

Now when I do the math, I get my due date on the 26th.  And since only 5% of babies come on their due dates... that pretty much rules both those dates out. :)

I'm convinced if we hadn't induced Lil a week early she would have hung out quite a while longer.  (One study I read said that the average unaugmented gestation is 41 weeks 1day.)  And I was born two weeks late.  So I'm guessing this baby won't be here until March.  My friend Amy swears I am going to deliver early. 

Let's start a pool!  Any guesses/premonitions or just plain hopeful wishes out there?

8 comments:

Jacob said...

I say March 2nd. We will be throwing birthday parties like crazy in March.

Sara said...

Now I know that date falls under the wishful thinking category!

Kaitlin said...

psh. I think he's coming early... I feel it.

Beth said...

I'm going with February 23rd.

Not sure why, but that date popped in my head and so I'm claiming it.

Plus, I would never want to be pregnant all the way to my due date, let alone past it, so I would not want it for you either. :)

Anonymous said...

I always go over and have to be induced so I'm no good at guessing. I hope you have him on March 1:)

Gramma V said...

Feb. 28 is Aunt Linda, March 2 is Rebecca, and March 7 is Grandma Petra. Care to aim for any of those?

Jacob said...

Feb 28 is also Grandma. I only hope for a Healthy David and Healthy Sara. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with Feb 27th, which happens to be Billy's birthday...and will be his 50th!!

Lisa