Pages

He's Home!

Lily showed her daddy all her latest tricks this afternoon. Including a nice walk around the company area. It took her a few minutes to warm up to him, but I think that had more to do with all the guys around than with him personally.


We had a dozen or so wives show up and hang out with us as the boys turned in weapons and stuff. We fed them all hotdogs since it was right around lunch time when they showed up. The wives brought drinks and baked goods. And we had a truck pulled up for some tunes which made the time pass much easier, if I do say so myself.

All and all not too bad; SSG Gil and I make a pretty good team and I look forward to having him around during the deployment. :) Lily couldn't decide if she wanted to go to him or not... she'd head in his direction and then hide in my legs and be shy.

No comments: