Pages

Photo Update

Lily loves her stroller... she even puts her baby in all by herself. Note how the baby is currently sitting sideways. My favorite is when she gets in there backwards. The stroller drives me batty! Lele gets going, runs into something and promptly begins yelling her head off until I come realign her. She's going to have to figure it out for herself soon!


And my little garden seems to be taking off! From left to right I have a pot of basil, cucumber, zucchini, and two types of tomatoes. Yes, my grass is overgrown. They should be starting yard maintenance next week. I was going to show you my front yard but then I got too embarrassed.


In crafty happenings... I made a plaque for my front door.

And a silhouette of Lil. (I love photoshop!)


Plus I added a mirror to my entry. It's not huge but it was inexpensive... I put the mirror in the frame for about 25 bucks... and it's nice to check your hair on the way out the door.

No comments: