Pages

Halloween Party


We had our 1-508th Halloween Party this evening. Each company had an activity for the kids. Alpha Company was in charge of pictures. Which is totally fine... except that the wind was just strong enough to blow my lighting, backdrop and supports over, and over, and over. Eventually I gave in and took it all down. :(

We moved the hay bales and pumpkins in front of some trees.

I tried not to get too many cars in the backgrounds....



Lily even got a crack at the "under five" pinata. Though she only picked up three pieces of candy, she came home with plenty. Lily's friend Kade (center, with the black wig and shades) made sure her candy bucket was full. So Sweet!



And how's this for flattering? Tinkerbell wanted her picture with Snow White.


That costume was a whole lot looser last year!

5 comments:

Ells said...

aww, how sweet of Cade!!

You make a great Snow White. :)

Ells said...

Darn - I forgot I was signed in as someone else.

Jacob said...

You guys look fantastic. I hope both had fun and it wasn't too cold. Love you!

Julie Danielle said...

You look awesome Sara :) Lily is too cute. What a fun party :)

auntie stevie said...

You are so creative and skillful Sara to have made your own costume, I cannot wait to see what you make for Lily (possibly). You put the Snow in White. Whatever that means... You look BEAUTIFUL!