Pages

A Little Purging

I attacked my closet today. I managed to fill a nice big box with clothes that somehow never seem to make it out the door. You know, the ones I'm talking about. That shirt that just isn't quite long enough but you hang it back up anyway because its so cute. Or the yummy sweater that just doesn't go with any of your pants/skirts but the fabric is so nice. Oh and of course the "skinny clothes" that you are just waiting to get back into....

I think we must all have some of those!

I think it was a bit easier to do today since I know I won't be fitting into any of it this season or next! And I was careful to make sure the pieces I do normally wear (and love) got set aside for next year. But anything I didn't wear last year... went right into the box!

Now, to drop the box off at Goodwill. I'm sure it will ride around in my car for ages before I actually get around to it! One step at a time. :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I need to do this with my closet. It always feels so good when I'm done and my closet is all organized and nice! Sometimes I cheat with my outgrown/old favorites, though. I take them downstairs to my sewing room and turn them into other things so that I still have them with me, just in another incarnation. :)

Ells said...

Good for you! I have such a hard time making those calls. Need to, though!