Pages

Mmm, Beans

This girl loves her beans and cheese! (She does a lot of shirtless eating... I just find it easier to clean up.)
That is real bean enthusiasm there... eyelashes and all!


Aunt Awesome, a chariot is such a romantic idea, I love it! Now I know how you got your name! Do you have a cape pattern? ;)

I think I have decided I will get the sit and stand stroller, or one like it at any rate, but not right away. I have a little time. :) And I just spent a bunch of money today on plane tickets home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel like I need to give the plastic a little break.

1 comment:

Linda said...

They don't call me Aunt Awesome for nothin'! Actually, my full name is Aunt Super Awesome Pant McGee. But that was way too much for the boys so we shortened it to just Aunt Awesome. ;)

If you search "Puking Pastilles Superhero Cape" it'll bring you to a blog tutorial with the perfect cape pattern. It was so popular that she actually made a PDF pattern that you can buy from her site but if you're crafty enough (and you totally are) you can do it from the tutorial without, which is how she originally had it. I am making the boys superhero capes for Christmas from this pattern. Maybe one day they can get together with Lil and form the Justice League!

PS~That was super terrific bean enjoying. I love it!