Pages

Thank You

...for reading my blog.

Yes, you.

I get about twenty hits a day, and while I realize three of those are Mom, that means there are still about seventeen of you out there reading.

Thank you to my dear friends and family. I like being able to keep in touch with you this way and I love reading your blogs too!

And thank you to my friends' readers who link through from their pages. See, I know all about you, since my mom reads all my friends' blogs too. :)

Thank you, particularly those people in places that make me wonder who you are... Rugby, Warwickshire and Tauberbischofsheim, Baden-Wurttemberg and Winter Park, Florida and Shippensburg, Pennsylvania... for example.

And special thanks, of course, to my reader in Afghanistan.

I can't believe you all "listen" to me ramble! ;) I'll be here at least another 87 consecutive days.

(Please, consider this your invitation to be a commenter.) :)

5 comments:

Aunt Awesome said...

I have a reader from Baden-Wurttemberg too! I always thought it was my friend Kath. I found a lot of cross-pollination among my friends and Beth's friends in Germany. And I loved it!

I'm a terrible commenter most times but I love reading your blog. Mwah!

xo

Anonymous said...

How do you find out where your readers are from, how many hits, etc.?

Sara said...

Kel, My counter in the sidebar is from a place called sitemeter.com where you can set up an account that tracks all your site activity. I think if you click on my number you can read all my info. I stole it from Beth's blog. :)

Ells said...

I stole sitemeter from one of you! :) Pretty fun to see where everyone comes from, but sometimes it just whets my curiosity more... Hm... Tauberbischofsheim and Baden-Wurttemberg? I'm curious, too!

Jacob said...

Well, you know who is checking you out from Afghanistan. Love the pictures lately. Lily is a crackup. Love you guys.

Jake