Pages

All Better Now

I had a sad little girl today.

She was fussy and had a bit of a fever as she went to bed last night. She woke this morning with a little higher fever and has been uber cuddly all day, so much so that she took her afternoon nap on my chest. I don't usually watch Oprah, but I did today! She's also had a runny nose. I thought perhaps she was coming down with a nasty cold.

We just finished dinner, of which she refused most everything I tried to feed her. And as we sat down on the couch she champed on my finger... not normal... and it hurt more than her usual chomp hurts.

Wouldn't you know it... Lily has been teething!

We finally have another tooth! I know the picture sucks... but the tooth is there in that little circle I swear it! Lily has three teeth!

And we are all better now. :)

2 comments:

Ells said...

awww, poor sweetie! I'm glad she's feeling better!

You have some mad camera skills, getting that shot. :)

Beth said...

Yay for new teeth...boo for teething pains. Sweet girl, we feel for you. And for your momma.