Pages

Party Girl

Lil's party was wonderful! I'm so glad my mom was here, she was a HUGE help. And everybody we invited came! We are so blessed!

Lil had a cup cake themed party. It started with a cupcake invitation to go with the cupcake cake. And moved on to the kids playing pin the candle on the cupcake.


Here's some pics of the decorations.




And the food was all of Lele's favorites. Mini pizzas, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (cut into the shape of cupcakes), pinwheels, bugs on a log, fruit salad, chips and pretzels.


The top half of the cupcake cake was all Lil's!


YUM! I kid... she never ate a single bite of hers... she just smashed it to smithereens.


And her current favorite toy is the Little People scooter.



Thank you everybody, for the birthday wishes and all the love you send our way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great party idea. I was going to do a cupcake theme for Megan but just couldn't get it together in time - go figure:) Everything looked wonderful - almost surreal when they turn one huh? Like you've made it through a rite of passage - but there is still much more ahead!

Niki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!! I can't believe she's 1 already! Years with children fly by! Wish we could have been at the party! I know Jack would have loved everything on the menu! :-)

Julie Danielle said...

What a lovely party!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! Yay to one year of you! I remember when you were still in your mommy's tummy and she wasn't even showing yet. She was knitting a cute little baby sweater for you and I was so impressed. I was a total beginner at knitting. I'm sure you know by now that your mother is the Craft Maven.

Great theme, by the way! I love it! No idea what we are doing for Sam in June. I might have to steal your idea!

xoxo
Linda