Pages

The Garden Saga Continues

We built a planter box today. I went out this morning during Lily's nap time and headed over to Lowe's where I wandered around like a dork collecting all the necessary ingredients. Lumber (that I batted my lashes and had cut to size), stakes, outdoor screws (so they won't rust), and a counter-sink drill bit.

Then I brought it all home and started "floundering" around until my hubby was intrigued enough to come out and take over. Hehehe. I could have done it. I would have done it. But I didn't have to. :)

Lily even came out to help. This first photo was shot through the window... not too pretty, but I had to make sure I got at least one photo before Lil came to attack the camera.


She proceeded to sit in the cordless drill box and remove all the screw drivers from the tool box. But it kept her happy.

After we put it together, we went out to get the soil, a couple of tomato plants and some cucumber and zucchini seeds. More pictures tomorrow. Oh, and we stopped for ice cream!

No comments: