Pages

Applesauce is Good

Just ask Lily...




We had a very lovely day today. Low eighties today! And we took Gramma up to Southern Pines, our favorite little shopping town. My local yarn store was having a sale on last season's yarns... oh Baby! I had restraint however and left lots of lovely yarns on the shelves. Though I did bring a couple of skeins home... I had restraint, but I'm no saint. Then we had lunch and walked the shopping district. Lily got a set of maracas from the toy store and just couldn't stop grinning!

We took some pics while we were there, well... I took some pictures of Lily. But I am trying to pace myself so I am saving them for tomorrow... guess you are just going to have to come back... ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God - Southern Pines! We used to have a house in Pinehurst and went to those areas a few times a year. If you get a chance, go to Pinehurst and in the middle of town is a restaurant called the Villager. It is so good - just basic deli food but SOOO good. They used to have something called Derby Pie - amazing. It is also so much fun to get ice cream from the Pinehurst hotel and eat it on the rocking chairs on the porch. I didn't realize you were so close to the area!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly!! Hope it is a wonderful day:)

Sara said...

You're so sweet Kel! We are having a little dinner tonight and a party on Saturday... nothing too big, just our neighborhood friends with kids mostly.

Thanks for the tips on Pinehurst... I'll have to give it a try.