Pages

She's cute, but...

I've got to find a new time of day to blog. By the time I get Lil down to bed, I'm tired and I end up rushing a post at the computer before I go veg out in front of the TV. Notice you've been getting a whole bunch of pics lately.... They are easy, but you must be getting tired of looking at my kid by now.

We had a great visit with Gramma and look forward to seeing her and the rest of mi familia over the Fourth of July weekend. That will be part of Jake's block leave before he takes another turn overseas. We do know he will be headed to Afghanistan. But as usual, more than that we can't say....

Somebody told me once that the Army doesn't lie, the truth just changes.

Short term, we are a week away from a practice deployment. Jacob will be headed to JRTC at lovely Fort Polk next Thursday for three weeks... much shorter than I had originally anticipated, which is nice.

And since I can't resist a picture:


I certainly can't wear yellow, but she looks sweet in it.

No comments: