Pages

Confession and a Garden Photo

I am motivated enough to blog every day (so far) for my Mom's sake. Mom (and Dad) live in California and our little family is in North Carolina. I know my mom misses Lil, especially since she is the first grandchild. And so to keep them (and all our friends) connected I post bits and pieces of our days with Lily.

But my mom came to visit today. Don't ask me why I didn't think to tell you about it sooner... I'm sorry. I have been so excited for the last week!

Mom arrived earlier this evening and she and Lil have hit it off once again, happily playing on the floor of our living room until I just called it a day and put Lil to bed. Mom is going to be here for Lily's 1st birthday (Thursday) and her birthday party on Saturday, YAY!!!

But rest assured I will continue to blog every day. That is... if you were wondering. Maybe you don't need reassurance. ;) Here I am blogging away just assuming I have readers. And you know what happens when we assume....


In other news... I promised another picture of my planter box with the tomates. I pink puffy heart my planter box.

For now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How special to have your Mom there! Can't wait to see pics from her birthday!!

Ells said...

I am a faithful reader, just so you know! :)

Have a WONDERFUL time with your Mom, and thanks for continuing to post Lil stories for the rest of us! Love the video of her in her carseat box!