Pages

I'm in Love!

Meet my new baby!

No, I'm not pregnant.

My birthday present arrived yesterday and I am in love. (Once again, my birthday is not until May, but after taking Lil's birthday pictures Jacob agreed that I needed a better camera and when he suggested that my birthday was approaching I jumped all over it!) Of course UPS delivered my new Canon 40D at 7:00 pm yesterday evening so I didn't get much opportunity to play with it last night.


And the light of midday is not my favorite so I'll have to wait until later today to do some more playing... or pray it gets overcast. One or the other. :) So far we only got a few shots at the playground before the wind got too strong and ran us back inside.



And for those of you noticing that my sewing machine is (once again) occupying the dinning room table, I am helping decorate canvas bags for the BN volunteers. Nothing too exciting. I know, I'm bummed too.

Maybe later.

3 comments:

Ells said...

Fun, Sara! Can't wait to see all the new pics you'll take with it!

Gramma V said...

The sewing machine was the first thing I noticed before I read your text! I figured it wouldn't be long. Sorry it's not a more fun (Funner?) project ;)!
Enjoy your camera!

Julie Danielle said...

How exciting! You will love it!