Pages

Happy Birthday Lily!

My girl is One today!

But she is still my little girl. Weighing in at 18.5 lbs she's at the 15th percentile for weight. And her 28.7 inches long comes in just over the 25th percentile. She's small and skinny. But as usual, I am not surprised since she's still only breastfed when she isn't eating table food.

We had a 1:oopm appointment, but refused to take a nap all morning, so we were a little surly. And the four shots (yes, we got the chicken-pox vaccine) and blood draw didn't help much. But the appointment was quick. We were out of there by 1:45 and we got Lele home and down for a nice long nap!

We had dinner at my friend Ruth's house tonight, cake and all. And we'll celebrate again at our house on Saturday for her birthday party!






5 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Gosh, I can't believe she's one already. What a beautiful girl. I hope you all have a fabulous day today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lily.
God bless you,
-G-auntie Nen

Anonymous said...

Ah I can't believe she's already one! It seems like just yesterday I came up to see her when she was only two weeks old! Tell her that we all say happy birthday from Palmdale! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!!

What a big one year old girl!

Gosh, sister, you and Jacob make beautiful kids! She is precious, I want to just eat her up. You're doin a good job, mama. ;)

WE love you White FAmily...
With Love, from Ours.
Hugs****

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pics - love the tinted black and whites!